Free Carhartt Hat Promotion
The Tungsten Electrode Experts at Diamond Ground Products started our company in 1992 with a vision to be the #1 U.S. manufacturer of tungsten electrode grinders and pre-ground tungsten electrodes. Back then, we had little more than a small garage facility and a dedicated staff who hand ground every tungsten we sold. Since then, our growth has allowed us to invest and maintain the latest in CNC machinery and fabrication software to produce each of our products to the strictest tolerances, the highest quality and at a reasonable price.
We are grateful for the support of our customers who trusted us to help them provide precision services and products. Your demands, challenges and feedback have pushed us to improve and innovate. Our success story would be incomplete without the support of people like you. Not only have our customers made us a part of their lives, but also helped us reach out to the world. They spread the word faster and in a better way than any of our promotional means could.
As a way of saying "Thank You", we're offering a free Carhartt canvas cap with any online purchase over $100.
With its sweat-wicking, odor-fighting sweatband, this cap is ready to get to work:
- 100% cotton washed canvas
- Carhartt Force® sweatband fights odors; FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Lightly structured
- Mid profile
- Pre-curved visor
- Adjustable fit with hook and loop closure
- Carhartt label sewn on side
- Carhartt embroidered on back
Quantities are limited to 200 so act before they're gone.*
*Our legal guys had a disclaimer that was about 2 pages long. That's not how we do things, so we'll go with this instead:
- Hats will run out.
- We have 200 hats.
- When they are gone, the promotion is over.
- One hat per person. One hat per order.
- We do not have the ability to allow color choice.
- This promotion is limited to online orders only.
- Don't be a jerk and make things difficult, we're just giving away some hats.
- In the event somebody is a jerk, we have final say on what the resolution will be.