Legal jargon doesn’t make for happy customers. As you see below, we’re required to have a formal return policy, so we do. That said, the spirit of our business is to make sure our customers are happy 100% of the time. We truly value our customers and if you’re not happy, we’re not happy. We will do everything within reason to make sure you are a happy Diamond Ground Products customer, even if it is well outside the guidelines we’ve set for returns and refunds. So, if you’ve got a problem, call us first and we will help you the best we can to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- With a few exceptions, any new, unused and unaltered Diamond Ground Products (DGP) item can be returned within 60 days of receipt for a 100% refund.
- Grinders – 30 Day Return Period
- Special order, custom built, or clearance items – no return, except for warranty exchange
- Original freight charges will not be credited, nor is DGP responsible for return shipping charges, unless DGP made a mistake in fulfilling your order. Return shipping charges for warranty claims will be credited after receipt and inspection.
- Returns require proof of purchase by referencing a valid Sales Order or Invoice number.
- If you have purchased a DGP item from a Reseller or other website, please contact them directly; only items purchased directly from DGP can be returned to DGP.
If you placed your order through DGP please contact our returns team at 805-498-3837 for an RGA #, and provide them with the following information:
- Your Name, Company Name
- Shipping Address
- Phone #
- Sales Order or Invoice Number
- Part #
- Reason for Return
Once done, please:
- Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment.
- Ship only those items for which the RGA has been issued.
- Write the RGA number prominently on the outside of the package.
- Ship package to:
Diamond Ground Products
2651 Lavery Ct, Newbury Park, CA 91320