DGP Series Tungsten Sharpeners
The DGP Series of tungsten sharpeners offers the most brawn and versatility of our entire tungsten electrode sharpener offering. All DGP Series tungsten sharpeners start with a heavy duty bench mounted grinder. This rugged piece of equipment comes standard with a diamond grinding wheel with he ability to grind tungsten sizes from .040″ (1.0mm) to 3/16″ (4.8mm) and taper angles from 6˚ – 120˚ with a tolerance of + / – .5˚. All DGP tungsten sharpeners come with four electrode guide collet sizes (.040-3/16”) and a precision angle scale.
Then the rest is up to you! Options include but are not limited to the list below. This type of variety and versatility make DGP series tungsten sharpeners ideal for consistently grinding and cutting of tungsten electrodes for Mechanized / Automatic TIG and Plasma Arc Welding, Manual TIG and Plasma Arc Welding and Orbital Tube and Pipe welding applications.
- All-purpose aluminum oxide wheel.
- Precision cutting assembly with secondary cover
- A second grinding wheel, eight electrode guide collet sizes (.040-3/16″) and two precision angle scales.
- A polishing wheel, eight electrode guide collet sizes (.040-3/16″) and two precision angle scales.
- A precision cut-off assembly and a micrometer indexer for orbital welding applications
- Commercial vacuum system with a noise dampening foam insulated cabinet and flexible spotlight.
- Laser cut tip/flat gauge for flat-size measurementShort collets available for grinding short electrodes
- Pre-wired and integrated 220v step down transformer
- Heavy-duty carrying case
Showing all 6 results