Compact, durable & designed for for easy set-up and use, the Piranha II tungsten electrode grinder is one of the best selling and highest-rated tungsten grinders on the market today. The Piranha II Tungsten Electrode Grinder is also the best value on the market and we’ll prove it to you. This grinder is ideal for general welding shop usage and will support a handful of welders using it on a daily basis. This makes the Piranha II tungsten electrode grinder an ideal option for consistently precision grinding tungsten electrodes for a variety of welding applications. Give us a call today so we can discuss why a call to DGP will be the last call you’ll need to make.
The Piranha II Tungsten Electrode Grinder Features:
- Easy set-up, optimal consistency and near-perfect repeatability.
- Compact, durable and solid design with no vibration.
- Longitudinal 20 RA grinding for maximum arc starting, arc stability, electrode life and weld penetration.
- Universal collet arm for 3 electrode sizes – 040″ (1.0mm), 1/16″ (1.6mm), 3/32″ (2.4mm) – with no equipment changes.
- Included angle scale for angles from 10º – 60º Precision tip flat gauge & depth adjustment stop ensures exact tungsten points every time – enabling consistent, repeatable arc performance and welding output.
- Containment baffle to keep dust inside the grinder housing, for safety and easy disposal.
- Electrode notching station for simple cut-off.
- Double-sided grinding wheel for maximum wheel life and value.
- Detailed manual for valuable engineering data and welding recommendations
- Integrated receptacle for electrode storage/access
- Recessed carry handle for better form & function