Tungsten Electrode Grinders
Diamond Ground Products is the industry leader in tungsten electrode grinders & tungsten preparation with tungsten electrode grinders for any welding application or budget. After all, we wrote the book on tungsten preparation and have been helping welders all over the world choose the correct tungsten grinder for their welding needs.
In almost every welding application, it is very essential that dedicated tungsten electrode grinders are used. The standard grinding equipment that may be available at a welding facility either typically does not offer the means for proper longitudinal diamond grinding or consistency of preparation from one electrode to the next. As a result, they will take up too much of a welder’s costly time to produce an electrode that may not weld to the highest quality or weld for very long. In addition, a non-dedicated machine will be contaminated with foreign material because it is used for grinding parts other than tungsten. This will contaminate the electrode and cause welding problems and increased waste.
In the end, tungsten electrode grinders from Diamond Ground Products provide a comprehensive answer no matter what your welding application or budget may be. Our tungsten electrode grinders have a variety of options and features available. These include:
- All-purpose aluminum oxide wheel.
- Precision cutting assembly with secondary cover
- A second grinding wheel, eight electrode guide collet sizes (.040-3/16″) and two precision angle scales.
- A polishing wheel, eight electrode guide collet sizes (.040-3/16″) and two precision angle scales.
- A precision cut-off assembly and a micrometer indexer for orbital welding applications
- Commercial vacuum system with a noise dampening foam insulated cabinet and flexible spotlight.
- Laser cut tip/flat gauge for flat-size measurement
- Short collets available for grinding short electrodes
- Pre-wired and integrated 220v step down transformer
- Heavy-duty carrying case for transport to site
Showing 1–12 of 18 results